Book A Day 15: Favourite Fictional Father

This category had me stumped for a while. Unfortunately Captain Von Trapp from The Sound of Music isn't strictly fictional, so my choice today is Mr Banks from  Mary Poppins. I never liked him much in the film adaptation when I was younger, but watching Saving Mr Banks earlier this year completely changed my opinion of him, and gave me a new found respect for all that he represents.


Who's your favourite fictional father? Join in the #bookaday conversation over on Twitter!

Check out my film review of Saving Mr Banks here, and click here to have a look at my other #bookaday choices!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: One Summer in Tuscany by Domenica De Rosa

Feature and Follow Friday: Featured Blogger!

Top Ten "Gateway" Books/Authors In My Reading Journey