Book A Day 26: Should Have Sold More

I'm not really up on how well books do in sales, and having spent the last three years studying classics both old and modern my choice is kind of limited. With this is mind I'm simply going for a book that I loved that I haven't heard anyone else talk about:  War and Piste by Alex Thomas. Think Chalet Girl meets Bridget Jones. I picked this up as a freebie on Kindle and raced through it in a matter of days! If you want a holiday read with a difference then this is for you.

Any underrated books that you think deserve to have sold more copies? Join in the #bookaday conversation over on Twitter, and check out my other choices this month here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: One Summer in Tuscany by Domenica De Rosa

Feature and Follow Friday: Featured Blogger!

Review: The Wardrobe Mistress by Natalie Meg Evans