Book A Day 28: Bought at my Favourite Independent Bookshop.

I was actually close to skipping this category, but seeing as I've completed every other day of the book a day challenge I just couldn't do it. Living out in the sticks as I do, there aren't actually any independent bookshops anywhere near me. My closest one is in Guisborough, but even then I'm ashamed to say that I haven't visited it in years! I used to buy my Animal Ark books there when I was little so I guess that they are my choice today.

Are you lucky enough to have an independent bookshop near you? Join in the #bookaday conversation over on Twitter, and check out my other #bookaday choices here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: One Summer in Tuscany by Domenica De Rosa

Feature and Follow Friday: Featured Blogger!

Top Ten "Gateway" Books/Authors In My Reading Journey